2.09.2011

the trailer is a gogo!

After two weeks of editing footage I've collected over the past couple of years, I finally have a rough cut trailer to share. Hope you all enjoy my editing debut, with many thanks to all of my Saucy Side team for their direction and support along the way, and all the people who have participated so far!



We still have many interviews and other things to capture on film before we actually create the theatrical trailer to showcase the full documentary once its closer to completion.

In the mean time, I will use the rest of the footage I have to add little clips of interest to continue to attract attention to our indiegogo.com/educate-me fundraising campaign page and help us reach our production goals!

I'm full of gratitude to the folks who were first to make contributions towards our project by taking advantage of our VIP perks! Every little bit makes a difference! Can't wait to do a private screening for any people or groups that donate $1000 or more (nudge, nudge to all you groups with some room in your budgets to contribute to a doc like this!).
Remember the campaign ends on March 15th so enjoy the VIP Perks while you can and donate today!

Also crazy thankful for all my friends who have spread the word: 'liked' and 'shared' the campaign with their networks thru email, facebook (join the group!) and by posting on their sites, as well as chatting the doc up with people they see day-to-day...all of these efforts mean the world to me

The money is crucial to helping us get this done as an independent project, but its also a big help to simply show their is an audience for a film that explores the impacts of privatization on our education system in Canada.

I would love your feedback if you have thoughts to share about the trailer, or the project in general. Send me a note kathy@educate-me.ca

No comments: